Saturday, September 20, 2008

Indiana Earth Cache

I've been hoping to have the opportunity to find an Earthcache since the first day that I began caching. Earlier this month, the opportunity presented itself while I was at a family reunion in McCormick's Creek State Park near Spencer, Indiana. While staying in the Canyon Creek Inn, I pulled up Geocaching.com, entered my current location, and noticed that I was surrounded by caches of varying difficulty. Since I didn't have too much time, I had to make my decision carefully, and that is when I noticed GC16PX4: Canyon Falls of McCormick's Creek. This was my first cache in Indiana, my first Earthcache, and my first cache in about six months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John!

Good to see you blogging again! Congrats on the Earth Cache! Very cool! I still need to log one......last time I checked (long time ago) there were 2 (?) within 90 miles of us. I need to check on that again!

Congrats again and keep the blogs coming---they are great reading!! :)

Jenny/TheGeoGoes

Anonymous said...

did you go geocaching with your kids? they are adorable.:)

Post a Comment