Tuesday, March 29, 2005

“The search for truth is more precious than its possession.” - Albert Einstein

Yesterday, Hoby2199 and I spent the afternoon geocaching around the Woodway Park area for several hours. The first cache we hunted was really the only one that could not be found. We spent almost an hour just looking for this one cache called The Hills Are Alive... and finally had to give up. But after that, we found all of them we searched for. Well... almost all of them. It turned out that we spent about 10 minutes looking for a cache before we read the description and learned that it has been disabled and removed a few weeks earlier. So depending on how you view the last situation, we went either 4 for 5 -or- 4 for 6. C’est la vie!

Interestingly, one of the caches called Secret Squirrel-Revenge! was a cache I found last summer as a muggle. While enjoying the park with my wife and daughter, we spotted this cache and wondered why someone would put something like this here. I now wish I had opened it up and learned about Geocaching then instead of waiting until now.

But most importantly, I've now pulled back in the lead over dinkumator!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment